About R&D Business Systems
R&D Business Systems has been developing software for the retail industry since 1978. Our flagship product, ePASS Enterprise, is used by retail appliance, electronics, and furniture stores across North America.
We are a small team of 15 employees but we are very busy and growing, and we would like to add key people who can contribute to our growth. We offer competitive salary along with extended health and dental benefits, paid vacation time, and regular company outings.
Our location in Burnaby Heights is easily accessible and there are many wonderful restaurants nearby to enjoy on your lunch breaks.
Senior Software Developer
We are seeking an experienced developer to join our senior development team in order to deliver web-based mobile friendly customer facing solutions to our valued customers. Our solutions are engaged with all aspects of the retail industry including sales, purchasing, customer management, sales team coordination, detailed inventory management, order fulfillment, service, and more.
Our ideal candidate should bring the following qualities:
- Have a passion for new technologies and frameworks.
- Be able to work under limited supervision and provide leadership on new projects.
- Driven by quality.
- Have experience with customer facing business systems where user interface design is as important as database design.
- Has an engaging personality that is willing to dive in and solve problems regardless of the technology or complexity.
- Strong understanding of software architecture and object oriented design.
- Product oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate must be proficient in the following technical areas:
- Understanding of relational database management systems and SQL language.
- Strong understanding of web development. Microsoft IIS knowledge would be an asset.
- Proficient in C# and the .Net framework.
- Understanding of Microsoft MVC as it relates to RESTful WebAPI development.
- Proficient with CSS and Bootstrap.
Nice to have
- Project management skills.
- Experience with ERP or WMS systems.
- Experience with Telerik (Kendo) technologies
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Experience with Typescript
- Mobile development experience.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Living in the greater Vancouver area
Salary dependent on experience.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year