Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This role is responsible for learning analytical methods and technologies, testing instrumentation, and evaluating components as part of new product development projects or quality initiatives. This role is also responsible for providing technical support to other departments and supporting lead and senior team members
Useful skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science
- 1 years’ experience in analytical lab or product development environment
- Basic lab skills including weighing, pipetting, standard preparation, pH measurement, etc.
- Detail oriented, focusing on delivering quality results
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Curious with a desire to learn and understand new processes and technology
- Interpersonal skills with emphasis on empathy, engagement, teamwork and positive attitude.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This role will be part of our Analytical Instruments division based in Boulder, Colorado. Within this role, these will be the essential functions of the role:
- Conduct experiments with a wide range of analytical instrumentation and sensitive measuring devices and equipment
- Analyze data, summarize results, and author test reports
- Design and construct test apparatuses in conjunction with team members from other engineering disciplines
- Conduct analytical performance testing as a part of the firmware/software release process
- Research and test new components for product improvements and new product design
- Provide technical guidance to other parts of the organization
- Manage traceable equipment inventory to ensure the timely calibration and preventative maintenance of measurement equipment
- Procure materials and equipment for lead and senior team members
- Production support for manufacturing test and calibration and quality departments
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
Annual 60,000.00 - 73,000.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.