4+ years of CNC Programming Experience REQUIRED!
Our Company has an immediate opening for a CNC Mill and lathe Programmer. This position is responsible for programming with Mastercam or Autodesk Inventor.
- Programming using Mastercam or Autodesk Inventor.
- Proficient at using measuring tools such as (not limited to) optical comparator, microscopes, surface roughness tester, calipers, micrometers and height gages
- Must read and understand customer drawings.
- Knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Working with manufacturing personnel to help overall continual process improvement.
- Ability to work without supervision
Compensation is based on experience and skills. Benefits, sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- CAM Programming: 3 years (Preferred)