Den Hartog Industries, a leading manufacturer of plastic and livestock equipment has been providing first-class quality products since 1976. We are a recognized leader in the industries we serve, and strive for excellence by involving everyone in the organization to continually improve our products and processes. We look for employees who enjoy a challenge and take pride in their work; people who want to learn, and are willing to share and contribute to the success of a world class organization.
This position supports engineering in the planning, coordination, documentation and implementation of company design and development efforts.
- New Product development
- Existing product maintenance and improvements
- Product manufacturing and facilities layout and design
- Assistance with standards compliance such as NSF, ASTM, ANSI, etc.
This position may initiate, design, develop and facilitate technical communications/projects between departments and provides engineering service support between company divisions.
Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or related Engineering discipline is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- mechanical engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- 2D CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospers, IA 51238 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift