Are you a go-getter? Looking to challenge yourself and thrive in fast paced environment where no two days are the same? You don’t want to miss this exciting new opportunity in our Electrical Division!
We are looking for an Electrical Construction Project Field Engineer! They will be responsible for project coordination and support to project managers. Daily tasks include: maintaining records of project changes and vital documentation (submittals, etc.), locating and delivering project plans, change order requests, and collaboration with all members of the team (Project managers, Foreman, field/ union employees and project coordinators).
Our ideal candidate will have a 4 yrs of construction experience, a Construction Management degree or equivalent, and motivation to grow their career in the Electrical Industry. Preferred experience with Bluebeam and Adobe.
This position is in our Redwood City, California Office.
Want to join our team? Send us your resume and cover letter today!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.
At WBE, we are all about the people. We value the growth and development of each of our employees. We reward our hardworking employees with great office perks and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401 (K), profit sharing, medical, dental, and vision. We have many team bonding activities, lunch and learns, company events, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail