About SignalQuest: Whit Kelley, CEO
At SignalQuest we have a focused, high performing team and a small-company environment well suited for those with personal drive and a desire to contribute to long term innovation. We believe in investing in our team members, empowering them to take personal responsibility for our direction and allowing them the room to create our future. This year we will make about 10 million electronic sensors in Lebanon NH, where our R&D, production, sales and management are located in a historic renovated brick mill building on the Mascoma River.
As part of a small and passionate team of engineers, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining web marketing content and strategies for our navigation systems and inertial sensors.
Your contributions will play a key role in commercializing advanced navigation technology and transitioning novel algorithm development from R&D into production.
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment while contributing to innovative solutions, demonstrating personal leadership, technical competence, and attention to detail.
Design, develop and deploy web marketing strategies and content.
- B.S. in Engineering: Electrical / Mechanical / Software / Aerospace, Computer, or Physics with 3+ years of web marketing experience.
- Proficient hands-on web developer also capable and creative in content development for front end and back end of web sites
- Expert with SEO and Google AdWords optimization
- Exposure and interest with inertial sensors, inertial navigation, GPS, or Kalman filtering
- An ability and desire to develop technical depth and learn quickly on the job
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- SEO and AdWords: 3 years (Required)
- web marketing: 3 years (Required)
- I what ways are you exceptional?