Allied Air Enterprises is a division of Lennox International. We bring together the collective strengths of seven comfort brands – Armstrong Air™, AirEase®, Concord®, Ducane™, Allied™, Allied Commercial™ and Magic-Pak® to give distributors and dealers the ultimate source for heating and cooling solutions. From compact residential applications to large commercial projects, Allied Air Enterprises redefines ease-of-business through breadth of product, resources and competencies unparalleled in the market.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that is dedicated to supporting the growth and development of every team member to hit their fullest potential. Our company offers a variety of inclusive programs for all employees including: Inclusion & Diversity Council, Allied Alliance, LII Women’s Business Council (LWBC), LII Employees of African Descent (LEAD), LII Young Professionals Association (LYPA), and P.R.I.D.E.
- As the Product Development Engineer, you will support the cooling test design experience. You will design, fabricate, modify, and evaluate complex mechanical and electro-mechanical components, and sub-systems. You will also work directly with the product management team, production team and lab technicians to execute testing.
- Prepare design specifications, analyses and recommendations for presentation and approval.
- Technical responsibility for planning, organizing, and conducting technical projects or phases of projects involving design and development.
- Coordinate the efforts of drafters/designers, engineering technicians and machine shop personnel as required by assigned projects.
- Conduct independent technical investigations involving the origination or modification of material.
- Requires a Bachelors’ Degree in engineering.
- Requires at least 2+ years related experience.
- Understanding of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Requires knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location