Trovata is the first modern end-to-end fintech platform that helps companies manage their cash flow. We’re pioneering open banking (direct APIs) for mid-market and enterprise companies to automate cash positions, cash flow analysis, and cash forecasting.
Our solution was developed by a longtime CFO who knew there had to be a better way, and is engineered by experienced software developers from Capital One. We closed our $20M Series A round in January of 2021 and have top--tier partners
This opening is for our platform team, who is responsible for the data infrastructure and backend APIs that power the Trovata experience. As a Software Engineer at Trovata, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining the core data infrastructure, APIs, and features that power our web applications, developer experiences, and customer-driven apps, and help build on the framework that keeps all these experiences together. You'll work mostly with a codebase written in Python and leveraging a fully serverless AWS stack.
Here are some of the key things we are looking for:
- 3-to-5 years of production experience.
- Extensive experience in scripting languages, preferably Python3.
- Experience with the AWS environment. You will be using DynamoDB, AWS Gateway, AWS ES, and Lambda functions daily.
- Experience querying SQL and NoSQL databases. You know their trade-offs and feel comfortable writing queries to filter and aggregate.
- Experience developing REST APIs in the past.
- Experience with the life-cycle of software development: testing, documenting, reviewing, and optimizing.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon).
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
- professional software engineering: 2 years (Required)
- AWS: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote