Role: ForgeRock Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Responsibilities and Duties
- Require Identity and Access Management (IAM) professionals develop, design, deliver, and support, powerful and complex solutions that establish the firm’s security strategies and technologies for the authoritative access to its enterprise systems and product.
- This career opportunity is about using your specialized ForgeRock integration skills having below skills,
- 3-5+ years-experience in ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenIDM
- Thorough understanding of SAML and Oauth2 protocol
- Experience with custom development of IAM solutions using Java, JSON, SAML, OAuth2.
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps and Agile methodologies and tools including GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, SNMP, and Splunk
Identity and Access Management (IAM) , ForgeRock , OpenAM , OpenIDM , SAML
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Design and development SSO, OpenAM and OPENIG, web and web services, SAML, integration of REST and OAUTH API with various applications, as well as developing and maintaining custom authorization modules for use with ForgeRock OpenAM.
- Lead designs for utilizing Forge Rock OpenAM authorization, SAML and OAUTH modules, and to modify existing security and business or fraud requirements OpenIG risk analysis module
- Design develop and test ForgeRock OpenIDM, OpenDJ, OpenAM and OpenIG modules to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture.
- Design, develop and test Java application software to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture
Provide code review, and documentation for code inspection reviews as part of the DevOps software packaging and deployment lifecycle.
Job Type: Full-time
- Identity and Access Management (IAM): 5 years (Required)
- ForgeRock: 3 years (Required)