SkyWater is co-creating the next wave of computing by operating a unique business model that enables innovative technology developers to utilize our advanced processing expertise and volume-manufacturing capabilities to bring their revolutionary products to market. This puts SkyWater at the center of a technology revolution as we exit the smartphone era and into the age of 5G and artificial intelligence. Joining our team means contributing to commercialization of some of the most exciting technologies the world has ever seen including superconducting and 3D ICs, carbon nanotube and photonic logic devices, Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) and other emerging device topologies.
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Our Process Engineers have the responsibility of owning a Diffusion tool set and the processes that are integrated within the tool set. They manage development, process improvement, yield and process optimization projects.
- Process control of assigned Diffusion and Pre-Clean processes module in a high volume semiconductor manufacturing plant.
- Develop and implement process changes to increase capacity, lower cost and improve defect / yield performance.
- Resolve process excursions and drive permanent Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA).
- Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the factory.
- Participate in cross-functional Continuous Improvement teams that create efficiencies across all layers of the organization.
- Work with the Process Development group to create sustainable recipes and provide process consultation.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position.
B.S. or M.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, Physics or other relevant engineering discipline
Experience and/or Training:
Preferred Qualifications:Experience and/or Training:
- Experience with application of structured problem solving methodology.
- Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to meet business needs.
U.S. Person Required:
- Experience with Design of Experiments.
- Experience with automated fault detection and control systems (FDC).
- Knowledge of SPC.
- Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing principles.
SkyWater Technology subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com