Industrial Senior Project Engineer Full time $85-95K 1st shift
The primary role for this position is to manage the manufacturing recipes in the MES, improve efficiencies and data collection and analysis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work first shift that may extend beyond the regular work day and weekends as required and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Education Requirement: Materials / Chemical Engineering; Master’s degree - an advantage.
· 3-5 years of managerial experience in a similar position in an industrial plant.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and written directions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to work simultaneously with several parties, to work independently, to train and motivate employees, to get into detail, to perform research and analysis.
· Personal and professional authority.
· Task oriented.
· Ability to work under pressure and to work unconventional hours.
· An overall view.
· Good Interpersonal relationships.
· Ability to work unconventional hours and overtime.
· Excellent knowledge of computer programs.
· Ability to wear PPE (Eye Protection, Hearing Protection and Steel Toe Shoes)
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
· Maintain a safe work environment as outlined by policies and procedures.
· Maintain a clean working environment (Ensure area of operation is free of dust, debris, waste and trash).
· 1. Responsibility for the mold department within the following areas:
· Provide technical support for products in a new model production and Low quality batches to improve efficiencies and troubleshoot issues
· Programming setup, changes, and troubleshooting for CM and SE
· Collaborate with production team to resolve issues with product quality, parts availability, productivity improvements, and maintaining a safe work environment
· Optimize equipment and minimize downtime
· Responsibilities for troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of robotic equipment
· Document and organize all technical details
· Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in parameters, tolerances, processing methods and design, troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
· Trainer and advisor to technologists, technicians, and other engineers.
· 2. Responsibility for pilot and technological modifications:
· Responsibility for preparation and coordination of pilot.
· Tracking and controlling pilot, deriving conclusions and findings from the pilot and distribution of summary.
· Define the preferred technological modifications and implementation of them in the production line.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms: stoop, kneel, or crouch; The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Employees frequently work under extreme heat or cold weather conditions, near moving mechanical parts, and are exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and vibration. Employees occasionally work may be indirectly exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level is frequently loud and may require hearing protection.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- relevant: 5 years (Required)