At PIC Group, Inc., our emphasis is on excellence. We recruit the strongest candidates in the power generation industry. Our industry experience helps us offer unmatched service and support to our consultants. As a global service provider, we continually seek talented individuals. PIC consultants benefit from training programs and a global family of seasoned professionals united under a common goal; to go beyond the job description each and every day.
Nuclear Electrical Project/Oversight Manager
Plant Farley has 6 large projects where they need 3 Oversight Managers for each. AM and PM capabilities. This role needs a heavy electrical background.
- Provide technical and administrative supervision to engineers and technicians.
- Will accomplish duties through memorandum, drawings, sketches, process instructions, specifications, procedures and other written technical instructions.
- Will serve as Nuclear Project Oversight Manager responsible for daily tasks, completions and safety of team.
- May work either AM or PM shifts
- Will maintain established policies, instructions, and procedures for the analysis, progress, and balance of the workload
- 20+ Years Nuclear
- 10+ years Supervisory role
- 10+ years Electrical role and activities
- Willing to work AM or PM
Per Diem – Provided
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.