Civil, Environmental and Surveying consulting firm has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join our team in the Capital District, New York. Excellent compensation and opportunity for rapid advancement and ownership.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Development of civil engineering plans and specifications for a wide variety of projects including residential, commercial and industrial site plans, subdivisions, renewable energy projects, water, wastewater, stormwater, roadway and SWPPP’s .
The Project Engineer should exhibit the following abilities and skills:
- Proven design ability for civil projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess attention to detail
- Strong Computer skills, including Civil 3D
Minimum Requirements: BS Degree in Civil Engineering with 4+ years experience in a professional consulting firm and FE , PE a plus. Must have through knowledge of Civil 3D.
Benefits: We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including above average compensation, holiday, PTO, health, dental and, 401k with employer match. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place