“Republic Bank believes in the development and advancement of our associates. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company to prepare for future advancement. Come join our team for a career, not just a job!“
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions within the Salesforce platform. This position will work with a remote team to develop custom solutions for internal and external customers that simplify, enhance, or automate processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or technical field and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years Salesforce development experience required. Experience with Financial Services Cloud and/or Sales Cloud and Service Cloud preferred.
- A deep understanding of Flow and designing custom Flow capabilities required.
- Experience with Git version control system and sfdx practices preferred.
- Experience with Experience Cloud/Community sites preferred.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Salesforce features; ability to extend, integrate, and custom build solutions using tools such as Flow, Apex, Lightning Components, and other tools.
- Experience with REST API based integrations and familiar with MuleSoft capabilities preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of Salesforce platform security.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Responsible for contributing to Salesforce projects and integration efforts.
- Present solution options and recommendations - including configuration vs. customization.
- Communicate directly with end users to investigate issues and identify new solution development opportunities.
- Document solutions in a wiki (with markdown) to share with other team members the reason why your solution was required, how it is intended to be used, how it works, and how it may need to be maintained.
- Design and build solutions with a config first, code second mentality.
- Release and Environment Management responsibilities which will include sandbox usage planning, metadata, data migration environment comparisons and version control.
- Assist team with tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, reports, dashboards, and events.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
- Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task working on several projects at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients to assess what is needed in a project and then be able to relay that into specifications.
- Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
- Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
- Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings and weekends.
- Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)