Senior Civil / Structural Engineer at CFW Associated Engineers, Inc.
CFW Associated Engineers, Inc., is expanding our engineering team and seeks candidates for a senior level Civil / Structural Engineer position. CFW is a full-service consulting firm of civil, chemical, electrical, mechanical, process, and structural engineers, based in Louisville, Kentucky. Staffed with experienced engineers, designers, and drafters, CFW specializes in the design and construction of new industrial processes and redesigns/modifications to existing processes. CFW’s clients include owners, contractors, and fabricators.
- Work on a multidiscipline team of engineers and designers, serving as lead civil / structural engineer
- Perform analysis and design of foundations and structures for industrial and chemical plant operations. Structural systems typically include concrete, steel, and masonry
- Coordinate work of team engineers and designers
- Direct staff in preparing design drawings
- Communicate with clients
- Make site visits to observe construction or to document existing conditions
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proficiency using a 3D structural analysis computer program such as RISA or RAM
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with progressive increase in responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- PE or SE certification
CFW offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including base salary; paid time off; 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k); life and disability insurance; and corporate casual dress. CFW offers a supportive environment for employees to develop their career while working on a wide range of challenging projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- civil engineering: 10 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative