TADJER COHEN EDELSON ASSOCIATES, INC. (TCE)
Engineering Excellence Since 1962
Tadjer Cohen Edelson & Associates, Inc. (TCE) established in 1962 is an award winning consulting structural engineering company with projects in over 20 states and other countries. We are currently looking for several qualified engineering candidates for our office in McLean, VA. Minimum BS degree in structural engineering with minimum of 3 years experience in reinforced concrete, wood, steel design and a good ability to perform Revit operation. Practical ability of Ram Concept, ETABS and PT concrete design preferred. Competitive Salary. EOE.
TCE has been extensively engaged in structural engineering design for a large variety of projects varying in magnitude and complexity, i.e. residential, commercial , mixed-use, office buildings, retail, institutional, hospitals, educational, government, parking structures, special structures, remodeling and renovation of existing buildings and analysis and recommendation for repairs of deficiencies in existing buildings (forensic engineering). In the design of projects, we utilize the latest concepts and techniques in engineering sciences, such as computerized three-dimensional analysis, ultimate strength design in reinforced concrete, pre-stressing and post-tensioning of concrete, and LRFD design in steel. We utilize 3-D Revit Structural systems for drafting.
- BS degree with emphasis on structural design
- Basic Revit Knowledge
- ETABS and RAMP Concept Knowledge
- 3 year minimum experience in structural design.
- Good knowledge of steel, concrete and wood design.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
· Base Salary + Bonus (twice each year)
· Overtime paid
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
· 401 K Retirement /Profit Sharing Plan
· Free Reserved Parking
· State of the Art Office Building with Gym (Locker Rooms), Cafeteria, Outdoor Courtyard, Conference Rooms, etc…
· Flexible Work Hours
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary qualifications, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday