Quintrix is on the lookout for software engineers who are open to upskill to the exciting world of Amazon Connect. Amazon Connect is an open-source, contact solution and a completely customizable, hosted cloud application where you can write as little or as much code as you want. This is a great place to launch your career as a software developer, in AWS, or in AI.
Once you are selected for the opportunity, you will be put through 10 weeks (25 hrs. / week) of pre-employment online training that will be conducted during evenings and weekends. Candidates selected for the training will be paid a stipend of $1250 over the duration of the training. Once hired, you will be paid a base salary of $57,000/Year.
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to interview
- Instructor-led online training
- Job-specific and tuition-free technical training
- Paid to learn, receive a stipend during training
- You must be legally authorized to work in the USA and not require any visa sponsorship now or in future
- You must be willing to relocate anywhere in the US
- Any object-oriented programming language experience such as Java, C#, C++, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with SQL and knowledge of database concepts is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar field and GPA should be 3.0+
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams with diverse and complementary
- Training and Interview Process
- Technical interview by Quintrix
- Amazon Connect online instructor-led training (10 Weeks)
- Technical training
- Soft skills training
- Final Interview(s)
Stipend Paid During Training
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance including Vision and Dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- To provide placement flexibility, all candidates presented must be willing to relocate anywhere in the continental US
Who is Quintrix?
- Quintrix is on a mission to develop technology talent for our exemplary Positions.
- To learn more about our candidate experience go to www.quintrixsolutions.com/candidates/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- What is your university grade point average (4.0 GPA Scale)?
- Willingness to relocate all over the United States is a requirement, are you open to it?
- This position offers approximately $57K/yr., would this salary work for you?
Work Location: Multiple Locations