- Build, update & monitor the complete timing plan for tools, equipment, and associated processes to reach, Tooling & Equipment transfer to plant, MPT and SOP on time and right first time.
- Build, update & monitor the progress of tool & process convergence to targets and report progress.
- Defines tools, equipment & associated process specificities for the program taking into considerations standard targets.
- Provide technical support to the supplier RFQ process and tool makers / equipment providers selection process.
- Commit to necessary steps to kick off tool & equipment (SNC, Kick Off, Pre-Study, Study).
- Provide inputs for PFMEA related to his own Tool, Equipment, and processes.
- Supporting the coordination of all necessary material (availability of raw material, packaging & checking fixtures …) are in place to perform the trials in the best conditions
- Track progress and convergence of all defined targets (cycle time, scrap rate, dimensions) to keep Quality, Cost, Delivery in line with the initial business plan.
- Consolidate all actions in PDCA template & implement all actions defined after each trial to reach Quality, Cost, Delivery in line with initial plan
- Liaise between program, plant & toolmaker / equipment provider to ensure tuning & implementation of product modification.
- In charge of the pre-acceptance of Tool & Equipment at tool suppliers.
- Ensure the proper transfer of the Tooling & Equipment from suppliers to the plants.
- In charge of the pre-acceptance of Tool & Equipment at the plant (until green MPT).
- Follow-up the final acceptance of Tooling & Equipment at the plant (until SOP).
- Support design to cost approach and design to manufacture approach
- Travel expected
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,818.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location