Lead Edge Design Group, Inc. is a client focused team with a reputation as a trusted advisor in the communities where we work with both our projects and our presence. We work with communities throughout Georgia from our Woodstock office.
We are seeking a Civil Project Engineer experienced in transportation and site design with strong plan production skills utilizing AutoCAD Civil3D, and the ability to develop project documents from concept to completion.
Lead Edge Design Group provides our clients with civil engineering and planning expertise from project concept to construction completion with a specialization in airport and site design. Our staff have produced over 700 airport projects in Georgia.
We support and promote our team members in developing a unique identity within our high achieving team.
· Prepare project plans and specifications with professional quality while meeting company and client standards.
· Work independently on multiple tasks while coordinating with project team members and regulatory agencies.
· Perform accurate production time estimates and manage production schedules to successful outcomes.
· Quickly identify and resolve project issues, communicate with clients and teammates and make timely decisions supporting client and team goals.
· Perform quality control reviews of work product to assure client satisfaction.
· Communicate project progress and status to the team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
· Registration as a Professional Engineer or the ability to acquire.
· Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
· Proficient communication skills with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
· High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Demonstrates three traits to clients and teammates: Hungry, Humble and Smart.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off