Application is a portfolio risk application - current appl in c# wpf front – back is C++, Linux, Python, Perl
Looking for someone to develop on the back end – experience with High-performance systems C++, Linux, Perl, python
Top 3 skills:
Strong Backend performance/production systems – C++
Linux / Python
The technical person will review, 30min call with him – next a Panel interview, several people 45min each – can split if needed – Last coding exercise
Job Description: Back End Developer- C++/Linux
1. Project Overview:
- Risk Analyzer(RAZR) is a product offering for portfolio risk analytics in the Omnium platform.
- Current product is a WPF C# Windows Desktop application with the C++, Perl, Python, shell script on Linux backend server using a proprietary communication layer and in-memory database.
- The candidate will require to understand and support the existing backend and make necessary amends to it to achieve short-term goals and also help in designing and developing the new backend.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,094.00 - $183,985.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Paul, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- C+++: 9 years (Preferred)
- Python and perl: 4 years (Preferred)