If you are a Computer Engineer II (Signal Processing / C++ / Matlab) with experience, please read on!
Founded in 1999, we are a woman owned business that provides undersea warfare solutions to the Department of Defense & civilian organizations. Some of our primary solutions include the development of fixed & portable underwater tracking ranges, submarine sonar signal processing, combat system data processing improvements, tactical analysis and training evaluation tools.
What You Will Be Doing
- Electrical engineer to design, develop and test hardware, firmware and software components and prototypes for undersea-related applications
- Knowledge of signal processing techniques, and analytic knowledge & skills
- Document test results & present them to customers when required
- Job requires travel - some of which involves working aboard surface ships and submarines
- Interaction with personnel from other companies (such as government organizations & military commands)
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors in Electricall Engineering (Masters or MSCE are desirable)
- Anywhere from 3 to 10 years of work experience as described below:
- Hardware design and implementation (hardware implementation will be in the form of either a subsystem or prototype)
- A member of a team that transitioned a concept or design into a prototype or product
- Bringing the subsystem or prototype developed into field experimentation (or integrating it into a complex system for use by commercial / defense customers)
- Signal processing
- Use of lab equipment and test techniques
- Knowledge of Java or C++
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience in firmware design (proprietary or non-proprietary - this is a plus)
What's In It for You
Full Benefits (health, medical, dental, 401k and more)!
So, if you are a Computer Engineer II (Signal Processing / C++ / Matlab) with experience...
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume & answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.