Join Carclo today and qualify for a $1,000 sign -on-bonus! **Eligible employees will be paid out half of the bonus ($500) after successful completion of 90 days of employment and then the remaining half ($500) after completion of 180 of employment.**
Carclo Technical Plastic is currently looking for a full-time Project Manager to join our first shift.
Manages and assists project activities from design through full system approval and into/throughout production for new/current assets to ensure customer and production specifications are met.
1. Write product protocols
2. Write product validation
3. Has a working knowledge of QC: IQ, OQ, PQ
4. Knows how to read a read dimensional drawing.
5. Interact with customers.
6. Lead team meetings.
7. Work Knowledge of Micro soft products.
Receive instructions as to the nature of assigned duties and job responsibilities, from the Engineering Manager or GM. Little supervision will be provided with employee working under self directed environment.
Works with Project Engineers, Engineering Team and Productions to ensure project goals and timelines are met.
1. Trouble shoot secondary equipment, robots, and EOAT and custom automation.
2. Travel required as necessary based on project needs is 1%.
3. Assist Manufacturing with automation related issues as necessary.
4. Support facility integration as required. Availability will be required off shift during integration period.
1. Sitting standing, walking, bending and moderate lifting intermittently during work hours.
2. Works in well lighted and ventilated inside office area, but must access and work on manufacturing floor as required.
3. Exposure to loud noises and vibrations during work hours.
4. Position will support reporting deadline, production deadlines, which may lead to a high stress condition.
1. Must be able to stand, walk and sit throughout the workday.
2. Must possess sight and hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable the senses to function adequately.
3. Must be able to function independently and have flexibility and the ability to work effectively with others in a leadership role.
4. Must be able to move and lift objects with a maximum weight of 75 pounds.
5. Must be in general good health and demonstrate emotional stability.
6. Must have eye-hand coordination and hand-finger dexterity.
7. Must be able to work in a drug, tobacco, and alcohol free environment.
8. Must maintain good personal hygiene.
1. Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Read, write and speak English language.
3. Must possess necessary PC computer skills, for designing of automation and report writing.
4. Any acceptable combination of education, training and experience which provides the required skills and abilities.
5. Able to read and understand blueprints.
6. Read, write and speak English language.
7. Must have adequate math skills to support the position.
8. Must have adequate transportation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Must have an understanding of operations management technology.
2. Possess the ability to plan, review and recommend changes to standard operating procedures.
3. Possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees.
4. Possess the ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
5. Possess the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
6. Posses the ability to perform in a flexible and adaptive manner to situations and work demands.
7. Possess the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
8. Possess the ability to perform a variety of tasks and objectives involving quality concurrently.
9. Must possess knowledge of the methods, practices and principals used in the inspection of plastic parts.
10. Possess the ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
11. Possess the ability to develop and document work instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Mask are required
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)