The Associate Product Solutions Engineer will provide industry-leading technology expertise and support for the SS&C Eze Investment Suite of products within the Americas Client Services organization. Product Solutions Engineers will diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve client-impacting Incidents and Problems while following best-practice processes. The role is part of an escalation team comprised of product experts focusing on different proprietary applications, serving as the last line of production support before Software Development. While primarily technology-facing, Product Solutions Engineers must embrace the Eze high-touch client support model and place a strong emphasis on problem-solving, high-quality communication, and excellent judgement. Additionally, Product Solutions Engineers will partner with R&D to drive new and existing functionality on behalf of the client base. Job functions include, but are not limited to: technology framework, electronic trading, fund operations, compliance, portfolio analytics/modeling, portfolio accounting, trade management, market data and APIs/integrations. The role offers excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Collaborate with all teams within SS&C Eze, including Client Service, Software Development, Product Management, and Sales.
- Complete an extensive onboarding program to gain expertise in the enterprise SS&C Eze Order Management System.
- Through training, gain a strong understanding of the financial technology and investment management industry.
- Develop various technical skills through hands-on training (SQL, C#, PowerShell, etc.).
- Triage, diagnose, and resolve client-impacting incidents and problems.
- Leverage internal environments to isolate and replicate potential product defects; engage with Product and Software development to deliver remedies.
- Work directly with R&D to complement the design of future product enhancements and advocate for product supportability improvements.
- Participate in various R&D forums (Agile Sprint reviews, Scrums meetings, etc.)
- Produce documentation on product functionality, troubleshooting procedures, and other topics, for training and reference purposes.
- Establish strong relationships and clear lines of communication with all internal teams, including global colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, from an accredited educational institution. STEM, IT and business/finance backgrounds preferred.
- Interest in the financial technology and investment management industry.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize, and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical skills: Microsoft SQL, Excel, C#, XML/XLST, Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA, PowerBI.
- Experience with enterprise and/or SaaS support.
- Investment industry skills: Bloomberg, FactSet, FIX Protocol, CFA or related certification(s).
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.