Candidate will perform a variety of SAP ERP related business system production support activities with concentration in the Logistics and Warehouse Management process. Applies inventory and warehouse management functional knowledge to the design and customization of SAP to meet the company’s requirements and systems’ needs. Understands content, processes, and procedures associated with implementing enterprise applications. Writes functional requirements, develops test plans, and works with production issues. Works with developers to ensure requirements are being met. At higher levels, serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with implementing enterprise applications. Candidate will also support special projects such as SAP upgrades, patch updates, new implementations, and any related internal or external facing interfaces.
Looking for a candidate that will support an SAP implementation as well as follow-on sustainment. Ideal candidate will have an automotive, logistics, supply chain, and warehouse / inventory management background with an interest in information systems. SAP experience preferred, but not required.
- Manage resolution of SAP support issues through ticket management.
- Mange knowledgebase entries for issue resolution
- Ability to translate requirements into high level design specifications, use cases, user stories and other functional design documents.
- Conduct requirements walkthroughs and obtains signoffs.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing efforts and produces required deliverables.
- Help troubleshoot and sustain applications for their area working closely with users and IT development.
- Generate business process instructions for new programs and program changes.
- Conduct small user training sessions for new programs and program changes.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT Business Analyst role.
- Must have a basic understanding of SAP logistics processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field or 3 years progressive work experience.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience working successfully in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft products (Visio, Office)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize project needs.
- Ability to manage small- to mid- scale projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and manage business needs in the context of departmental initiatives.
- Functions as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Performs workflow and process modeling using various notations and techniques.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to participate on cross functional project teams to assist in the successful implementation of projects.
- Flexibility to travel to US locations to support launch and other requirements
- Flexibility for shared rotation of off hours support
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.