***Security Clearance Required:
Perform engineering duties in the structural analysis of building codes and shore based installations for the integration, and installation of Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems. May conduct basic and applied research to evaluate adaptability of systems and equipment to shore based installation buildings.
This position will provide Mechanical Engineering (ME) support to the AIRWorks Special Projects Execution & Advanced Rapid Integration (SPEAR) team CUAS class desk.
The candidate will:
- As an engineer supporting AIRWorks, the individual will be working with vendors to obtain a variety of viable solutions to meet the needs of the project.
- Coordinating with N6 support to develop the plans to implement the required solution at various sites.
- Formulate the methodology for a system analysis code
- Investigate various mounting set ups for systems and possibilities of custom mounts for system under development.
- Review PE stamped mounting analyzes and coordinated efforts to come to a common understanding between DOD and contractors.
- Interface with NAVFAC personnel to determine building loading scenarios based on system implementation and write statements of work in an engineering perspective
- Participate in discussions with other government organizations/projects to determine opportunities of common interests and means of supporting one another.
- Be able to conduct Engineering Investigations and studies with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field from an accredited college or university (REQUIRED)
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 to 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Journeyman level person typically performs all functional duties independently.
A Senior level person within a labor category has over 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a MA/MS degree. A Senior level person typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior level person may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Allowable Experience/Education Substitutions:
Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
There are no substitutions for a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field. This is REQUIRED.
Desired Knowledge Skills Abilities (KSAs) Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Ability to interface with military, contractor, and government personnel at various levels.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to work in a fast-paced and accountable environment
Security Clearance Required:
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.