WHAT IS YOUR SUPERPOWER? Alpha Video is a national integrator of audio, video, and broadcast technologies that empower organizations to better communicate with their target audience. We help our clients succeed by designing, installing, and supporting solutions that improve communications, collaboration, and content creation. Alpha Video is growing and looking for talented individuals who want to develop their Digital Signage/IPTV integration superpowers.
Alpha is currently seeking a Field Engineer who will adjust, test, configure and commission Digital Signage and IPTV systems, bringing project to completion and ensuring quality. They must also understand design, demonstrate installation and commissioning techniques. The candidate must be able to understand audio/video systems, have a solid technical background and have an understanding of video, audio, control, IT/networking systems. The Field Engineer will work closely with the Field Manager, Engineers, Installers and Project Managers to provide both general and specific recommendations on installation standards, technologies, personnel, job specifics and implementation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· High level of job site familiarity i.e. construction and corporate atmosphere
· Knowledge of IPTV, A/V theory and IP networking
· Ability to read and comprehend CAD drawings, blueprints and technical drawings
· Hands on experience with IT Systems, Windows servers, IPTV infrastructure, video encoders, connectivity, routing, terminations and signal flow
· Solid knowledge of system configurations
· Window Server programming/configuration ability
· IPTV set top box configuration
· Video design and theory (Specifically encoding and multicast streaming)
Come grow with Alpha Video! We offer a solid benefits and compensation package including; healthcare, life and disability coverage, 401(k) plan with a company match, and paid time off.
Alpha Video does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
Job Type: Full-time
- IP design and theory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Crestron, Extron, Tripleplay, Scala: 2 years (Preferred)
- system engineering: 1 year (Required)
- knowledge of display products and systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: