About the Job
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide general assistance in the systems design process, and through the systems development lifecycle.
· Assist in product deployment including, but not limited to, creation, installation, training, and maintenance.
· Learn new development tools and share findings with the software team.
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to work well within a team and project environment.
· Background must demonstrate the ability to operate effectively within a complex, dynamic environment.
· Commitment to keeping abreast of technology and sharing that knowledge with others.
· Knowledge of both SQL and MySQL database environments, and T-SQL development.
· Visual Basic, C#, VB.NET, Visual Studio, ASP, ASP.NET.
· Ability to work well with users of varying levels of technical expertise.
· Familiarity with technologies such as Windows Workflow (WF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Silverlight, and LINQ
Education and Employment Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Information Technology Management or other related degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
· 3 to 5 years of IT related progressive experience required.
· Ability to work under pressure on a number of different projects simultaneously.
· Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when required.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, and crowds.
· Occasional travel required.
· Relocation will not be considered for candidates.
· All new employees are required to pass a drug screen and background check
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 2 years (Preferred)