Ready to put your project engineer expertise to work on marquee projects that will change the fabric of our community? Parsons is looking for a Aircraft Systems Engineer in Saudi Arabia.
Task & Responsibility:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of system engineering, maintenance including design, development, integration and test of civil and/or military aircraft and equipment.
- Experience in senior engineering management with a thorough knowledge of engineering authority processes.
- A working knowledge of international regulation and policy for military and civil aviation as well-as International trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Must be able to develop and integrate concept, requirements, design, prototyping, production, testing, training and logistics support in all phases of weapon system life cycle, Including all aspects of technical program that involve trade-off of performance, life-cycle cost, risk, productivity, support ability, test ability and other engineering requirement in aircraft mechanical, electrical and engine disciplines.
- Must be able to perform review of requirements and translates them onto technical specifications of equipment, software, facilities, data, and personnel; provide technical and guidance to lower level technical personnel as necessary.
- Strong leadership qualities with proven interpersonal and team working skills.
- Computer literate and an experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project).
- Knowledge of aviation quality systems, Airworthiness, airframe engineering, aircraft control systems, aircraft avionic systems, design engineering, manufacturing, project/program, management, systems engineering, test engineering and aircraft systems integration.
- A good all-around awareness of RSAF programs, Suppliers, original Equipment manufacturing (OEM) Government to government standard Agencies, international Standard Agencies and academic/research establishments.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in using Technical publications relating to work responsibilities.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to administration, communication, correspondence, messages, publications, and forms management, general office management, overall organizational structure, and its interrelationship with the mission.
- Performs technical planning system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and support ability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all level of total systems to include Concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirement onto total systems solution that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Review and recommend RSAF authorization of systems engineering modifications. Progress approval of improvement initiatives through external design organizations and technical authorities.
- Evaluate and perform cost benefit analysis of improvement initiatives.
- Investigate aircraft systems related problems affecting fleet performance and devise innovative solutions. Monitor test programs and evaluate test data to identify problems and/or to verify performance.
- Participate in accident investigation, Evaluate and provide recommendation on major defect and aircraft incident reports.
- Perform Studies and participate and development and implementation of programmers to improve safety, reliability and maintainability.
- Develop system testing procedure and documentation to verify performance to specification requirements. Participate in the acceptance test of aircraft and equipment.
- Prepare staff correspondence to organizations internal and external to the RSAF.
- Responsible to provide day-to-day support to RSJ.\F Officers on matters pertaining to engineering, technical policies for all RSAF aircraft and support equipment.
- Provide Engineering and technical support for all RSAF aircraft general maintenance assistance/technician issues.
- Produce engineering drawings, engineering reports, test plans and Time Compliance Technical order in detail from data, which will be responsible for defining and collecting.
- Be the focal point for Engineering and maintenance activities.
- Facilitate the Engineering and technical interface between the RSAF and the Contractor.
- Provide an entry point for all technical queries and engineering replies.
- Prepare reports, briefings and other correspondence as required.
Master’s degree or higher and Chartered Engineer Status is desirable
Engineering Degree in (Electrical, Aviation, Mechanical).
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.