AnaVation LLC. provides superior Technical Services and Rapid Prototyping support to Government and commercial customers. We have specialized experience in system development, electronics fabrication, full-scale tactical prototyping, and systems integration for a variety of defense and commercial applications. AnaVation maintains a high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, process improvement, goal attainment, and the recruitment and development of a superior workforce.
Work as part of the team in an Engineering position producing a wide variety of products, ranging from ground vehicle-based, to UAV-based, to handhelds. Formulate innovative solutions to problems-- then design, build, and integrate them. Good troubleshooting skills and flexibility required in support of R&D efforts. Eager to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience with system integration
- Experience with design of brackets, mounting plates, enclosures, or similar
- Able to interpret mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of mechanical modeling and/or design of three-dimensional components and assemblies
- Knowledge of SolidWorks for component design, including enclosures, brackets, etc.
- Knowledge of thermal management such as created by computer systems or other electrical components in harsh environments
- Able to identify and select appropriate materials for fabrication of components under defined conditions of use
- Familiar with relevant military standards
- Familiar with 3D printing, CNC machining, etc.
- Ability to obtain Security clearance required.
- Active Security Clearance a plus