CTGhas exciting opportunities to work with a new dynamic and independent team atour Fortune 50 customer developing next generation hybrid cloud products. This group is developing a groundbreaking product, which aims to be the bestHybrid Cloud management solution, to bridge the gap between customers’ businessand technical needs and functionalities of current Cloud products.
Weare seeking back-end engineers to work in a groundbreaking product that aims tobe the best Hybrid Cloud management product which gives tangible value to theclient. The ideal candidate is one who has demonstrated work experience withdistributed systems and working with parallel processing systems. The candidatewould apply their expertise to innovate and take the product to new levels. Theproduct is currently deployed to some of the best companies in the world.
Ifyou are a Software Engineer interested in developing full stack solutions, witha perspective to deal with data functionally and technically for a new HybridCloud Product and you are looking to apply your expertise to innovate and take productsto new levels, contact me today at 716-887-7399 CST ortext 512- 937-1094!
Location: Austin, TXnear The Domain (Must Work Onsite 40 Hours per Week)
Duration: 6 month W2 Contract to Permanent/Direct Hire
Buildingelegant software and architectural solutions. Design, Develop, test, andmaintain robust, resilient, scalable, high-quality software for the productplatform. Work closely with a distributed team, product managers, testers, andarchitects to execute on the requirements. Strong development discipline andverify your needs with automated and complete test coverage. Estimate workefforts so that they can be prioritized to create a realistic deliveryschedule. Strive and maintain defect-free code.
Required Skills andExperience:
· Minimum4+ years of development experience.
Substantialexpertise in Python or Golang.
· Experiencewith design and development in NoSQL Databases
· Experiencewith Messaging Systems like API.
· In-depthexpertise in Docker and Kubernetes a big plus.
· Design,Develop, Optimize and Scale at every stage of the architecture.
· 4+years’ experience in modern RESTful API development
· Strongbash skills.
· 40hours per week in onsite, in the office at The Domain with 10-15 hours ofovertime per week possible (Overtime can potentially be worked remotely).
· BSin Computer Science
· Musthave 4+ years in Development and a majority in Python.
· Mustapply with your GitHub username or references to repositories where you havecontributed.
· Mastersfrom a reputed university
· Mongo1+ years of experience.
· Musthave 2+ years in Python or GoLang Development
Tobe considered for this opportunity, please immediately apply to thisrequisition. For additional informationplease contact Sara Wade at 716-887-7399CST or text 512- 937-1094. Apply with your GitHub username orreferences to repositories where you have contributed.
Job Type: Contract
- design and development in NoSQL Databases: 4 years (Required)
- software development in Python or Golang: 4 years (Required)
- RESTful API development: 4 years (Required)
- Bash: 4 years (Required)
- Messaging Systems like API: 4 years (Required)
- Docker and Kubernetes: 4 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off