"Altran is the world leader in engineering and R&D services. We offer our clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. We support our clients, from concept through industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and have been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: automotive, aeronautics, space, defense & naval, rail, infrastructure & transportation, industrial & consumer products, life sciences, communications, semiconductor & electronics, software & internet, finance & public sector. Altran has more than 50,000 employees operating in over 30 countries. In April 2020, we became part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. Visit us at www.altran.com. "
Job description: -
- Expertise in LTE/5G RLC, MAC Protocols Development, MAC Scheduler Algorithm Development & Implementation
- Hands on programming experience using C/C++, Linux, Multi core, Multi-threaded applications, Shared Memory, IPC, RTOS concepts
- L1-L2 Adaptation Layer Development (involving FAPI interface, L1-L2 Memory management, Slot generation, SFN, Slot, Time synchronization, jitter handling, Digital beamforming) & Integration experience on LTE/5G Macro, Small cell SoCs (preferably Qualcomm)
- Strong debugging skills and expertise with debugging tools like GDB, Wireshark, Lauterbach
Roles & responsibilities:
- Involvement into Requirements Specifications, Feasibility studies, Design and implementation cycles for LTE, 5G RLC, MAC Features Development/Enhancement, L1-L2 Adaptation Layer Development and integration, debugging, technically reviewing, mentoring a team of engineers, customer interfacing.
"This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. "
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19