Job Title - Machine Language Engineer requirement
Location – Phoenix, AZ
Duration - 6 month
Visa – USC and GC ONLY
Local candidates ONLY
We are looking for a ML Engineer who will work closely with eCP Operations Engineering team to collect application and system data from various sources, and identity most frequently occurring problem areas. ML Engineer will develop necessary models and tools to automate solution of identified problem areas.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of linear algebra and hypothesis testing.
- Proven experience of solving complex business problems using Machine Learning techniques like Regression, Classification, Supervised or Unsupervised Recommenders, Deep iterative learning, Neural Nets etc.
- Basic theoretical and algorithmic understanding of stochastic processes and statistical modeling, e.g. Dynamic Programming, Markov Decision Process, and Language Modeling.
- Expertise in Python environment and associated libraries (scikit, nltk, pandas and numpy).
- Excellent data presentation and visualization skills.
- Modeling proficiency:
- Nice to have worked on an interactive bot or similar application
o Linear models & descriptive statistics
o Natural Language Processing
o Bayesian Inference
o Decision Tree Models & Boosting
o Advanced time series forecasting
o Deep Learning
Job Type: Contract
- Machine Learning: 1 year (Preferred)