You will be an integral part of the Software and Embedded Systems team at Luminostics. As the software project manager you will be the SCRUM master for our Agile development process at a medical devices startup. Your keen attention to details and proven organizing principles will be instrumental in keeping us focused on executing and delivering the right things at the right time. Our technology consists of mobile applications, web services, lab science tools like Jupyter notebooks, hardware and electrical components along with firmware, and last, but certainly not least is the chemistry behind our state-of-the-art diagnostics product. While the software team endeavors to apply Agile methodologies, we must complement and converge with hardware and research and development processes.
- Communicating and aligning status of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to support our product,
- and research and development priorities.
- Luminostics Confidential & Proprietary SOP002-F2 Rev 1.0
- Standard Operating Procedure Page 0 of 3 Job Description Template
- For reference only. Document is controlled electronically. Ensure revision is current before use.
- Luminostics RELEASED Effective Date: 2021-02-08
- Communicating and adjusting priorities with software engineers.
- Creating and maintaining Agile cards as they flow through the SDLC.
- Shepherding quality related processes with engineers during different stages of the SDLC.
- Understanding technical details of software projects and communicating their impact to external stakeholders
- Maintaining the software roadmap
- Interface with manufacturing processes for resourcing and priorities
- Manage documentation requirements around software release process
- Building integrations between software services to accelerate Agile Development in our regulatory environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to configure and develop integrations between software services.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- Agile SCRUM master experience
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Experience in regulated industry such as medical devices, finance, etc. nice to have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work on-site at our office in Milpitas, CA.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. We are currently unable to provide Visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance