Years of Experience: 10+
Type of job: contract
Location: Montreal, QC (on-site)
- Must have experience developing and maintaining scripts, stored procedures, packages and error handling in PL/SQL.
- Must have experience creating and modifying Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms.
- Must have experience with technology projects using Test Track Pro (TTP) as a Development Tracking Tool.
- Create and modify code and software.
- Create and modify screens and reports.
- Gather and analyze data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications.
- Design methods and procedures for small computer systems, and subsystem of larger systems.
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems.
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications.
- Use AANDC’s standard Rational Unified Process (RUP).
Must be a citizen of Canada.
Only candidates meeting the requirements should respond. The requirements must be clearly demonstrated in a candidate’s resume.
In your reply please indicate your actual email address, as well as your preferable rate (per diem).
Job Type: Contract
- creating and modifying Oracle Reports and Forms: 1 year (Required)
- Programmer Analyst: 5 years (Required)