Potentia Workforce is accepting online applications from neurodivergent candidates for the position of QA Engineer for a Client company.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://potentiaworkforce.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/605006000000961001/QA-Engineer?source=CareerSite
REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY
Summary of Work Activities and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for testing a component, feature and/or feature set. You will work independently and contribute to teams across business, through quality engineering discussions and designs.
Responsibilities may include:
- Owning small to medium-sized quality engineering tasks
- Working on a team contributing to individual and team outcomes
- Making technology choices at individual level analyzing impact
- Integrating project testing with continuous-integration process
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Documenting bugs and reproduction steps and gathering required information
- Participating in exploratory testing, bug bash, and feature testing
- Developing and executing clearly written end-to-end test cases based on domain knowledge and with input from program owners
- Developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
- Developing and executing performance and reliability test cases
- Setting up and configuring hardware and software for testing
- Required Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Required Knowledges, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to write C# code for the purposes of testing solution code
- Interest and skill with problem solving
Successful candidates may also have experience with some of the following (not required):
- Maintaining, and executing test plans
- Testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.)
- Issue-tracking and agile project management systems such as TFS, Jira, GreenHopper, Confluence, Rally, etc.
- Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Virtual machines (VMs) as part of a test/integration infrastructure
- Automation orchestration tools
- Development IDEs such as Visual Studio
- PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://potentiaworkforce.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/605006000000961001/QA-Engineer?source=CareerSite
- Qualified candidates will complete an initial intake questionnaire and chat with Potentia to share their preferences and strengths.
- Selected candidates then interview with employers and complete short, work-related projects which allow them to show their abilities and better understand the roles.
- Potentia will support and facilitate accommodations throughout the employer selection process.
- If hired, candidate must pass an employer-sponsored drug screen. (Exemptions possible for doctor prescribed medications.)
Fecha límite para postularse: 31/8/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $83,000.00 - $83,001.00 per year
- These positions are a part of a Neurodiversity at Work program, which includes disability accommodations through the selection process and employment.
Are you neurodivergent (Autistic, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Tourette's, etc.)?