A Growing Water Company – A Fresh Start for You
Looking to make your mark in the water industry? We want to help you do that.
StreamGo Water Solutions Inc. is a water company determined to change the way water infrastructure is delivered around the world. We are looking for team-oriented water industry winners for production and design positions at our Hamilton (Stoney Creek) Ontario location. Our team is growing, and this is your chance to get in on the action.
Mechanical Engineer in Training (EIT)
StreamGo EIT’s play an important role in delivering our state-of-the-art wastewater treatment design and fabrication offerings. You will do a lot of everything here but will primarily be expected to assist our Project Engineers in the design and delivery of wastewater treatment plants and develop and maintain engineering reports through all phases of a project. Most of the work will be located at our office/manufacturing facility, with occasional requirements to perform field work at current and future job sites. This is a full-time, salaried, entry level position which affords a great opportunity for personal and professional growth within our company.
· Registered Engineer-in-Training with Professional Engineers Ontario.
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
· Good understanding of the latest technologies in the Water and Wastewater industry.
· Demonstrated understanding of Collection/distribution system design, and system head calculations.
· Basic knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations (for example, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Drinking Water Standards, Drinking Water Protection Regulations, Safe Drinking Water Act, Spills Act, etc.)
· Working knowledge/familiarity of the MOECC 2008 Design Guidelines for Sewage Works and Drinking Water Systems.
· Working knowledge/familiarity of the Ten State Standards for Wastewater and Water.
· A valid Ontario Class G driver’s license and access to a vehicle
· The ability to travel within Canada and the US
StreamGo offers competitive wages and benefits, ongoing training, and an entrepreneurial working environment. Opportunities for growth within the company are there for self-starters who perform at a high level and work well within a team structure.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and short cover letter
RE: JOB # 1007– EIT
Reference ID: Job # 1007 EIT
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)