**All personnel must be able to pass a background check**
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY:
Oracle EBS Developer (Mid - Senior Level)
Consultant / Senior Consultant
Sehlke Consulting is seeking a qualified professional to support the Marine Corps Global Combat Support System (GCSS).
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES:
- Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems (e.g., custom, COTS, GOTS).
- Presents ideas for system improvements.
- Develops cost estimates for software developments or enhancements.
- Conducts impact analysis for software changes.
- Produces detailed specifications and writes software code.
- Works closely with business analysts, designers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements.
- Conducts unit tests and documents findings.
- Supports formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production.
- Adheres to program configuration change control standards.
- Provides input into training manuals for users.
- Understands the structure and functionality of the COTS applications (e.g., Oracle, SAP, and Momentum).
- Writes interfaces and conversion routines leveraging the application programmatic interface (API).
- Extends applications by using applicable application tools.
- Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the application.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.