If you are a Lead Algorithm Engineer (Secret Clearance) with experience, please read on!
Founded in 1999, we are a woman owned business that provides undersea warfare solutions to the Department of Defense & civilian organizations. Some of our primary solutions include the development of fixed & portable underwater tracking ranges, submarine sonar signal processing, combat system data processing improvements, tactical analysis and training evaluation tools.
What You Will Be Doing
- Direct technical projects & interface closely with our customers
- Development of algorithms with an intimidate knowledge of current and future U.S. Navy needs, DoD acquisition methods, and a command of applicable current
research in the domains of acoustic signal processing, multi-sensor multi-target tracking, acoustic wave propagation modeling, and information fusion
- Heavily contribute to hardware & software algorithm development, derive system requirements, direct a small team effort (on the order of 5 - 8 team members),
and interface with our customers in both technical / financial capacities
- For highly qualified candidates, we will provide highly valuable and intimate mentorship and exposure to the complex nuances of the DoD business and
What You Need for this Position
- Masters in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Ocean Engineering / Applied Physics / Computer Science
- 7 years of professional technical development (including direct hardware & software algorithm development in the areas of acoustic signal processing, multi-
sensor multi-target tracking, acoustic wave propagation modeling, and information fusion)
- 3 years of requirements development, business development, and customer interface (including customer interface in both a technical and financial capacity)
- Strong written skills & oral presentation skills
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Ocean Engineering / Applied Physics / Applied Mathematics / Computer Science
- U.S. Navy technology development & acquisition experience
What's In It for You
Full Benefits (health, medical, dental, 401k and more)!
So, if you are a Lead Algorithm Engineer (Secret Clearance) with experience...
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume & answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.