About the Company
Founded in 1998, Richtek Technology Corporation is one of the world’s leading analog IC companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power management solutions that improve the cost and performance of electrical equipment. Richtek adds value to our customers by providing the most comprehensive system-level support available, and strives ourselves to be the ’best ‘Power Partner’ to our customers. Our aim to be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering. Our aim to be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering.
MediaTek acquired Richtek Technology Corporation in 2015. Now, Richtek is part of MediaTek group.
As a Senior Design Engineer, you will be responsible for defining & designing power IC products for the Enterprise power segment.
- Define the system and product architecture along with the functional blocks for the products, with appropriate HW/FW partitioning.
- Perform transistor level schematic design and simulations of power, analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit blocks.
- Work with the layout team to ensure proper execution of the product IC.
- Collaborate with validation, test and qualification teams to make sure the product meets all the specifications and is ready for high volume manufacturing.
- Provide detailed technical documentation with specifications, block diagrams, and requirements to stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with different departments/stakeholders including Test/Validation/Application Engineering, and Reliability/Qualification/Operations to resolve design, application, or test issues.
- MS or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 years of power/analog design experience taking products from concept to mass production.
- Experience with server products including VR13/VR14 multi-phase controller design and Smart Power Stage or DrMOS.
- Proven hands-on experience in design, design and layout EDA tools, and validation of power products including power stages, controllers and PMICs with very strong post silicon debug capability.
- Experience with CMOS, LDMOS, BJTs design along with ESD and Latch-up design and debug.
- Experience with high voltage power IC design (12V, 24V or 48V) and process/package technologies.
- Experience with Power Integrity, Signal Integrity and EMI analysis.
- Experience with SoC integration and understanding mixed-signal design, analog/digital test methodologies.
- Experience with digital design/RTL/verilog and digital verification is a plus.
- Self-motivated individual with strong technical, analytical and communication skills to drive project across multiple cross-geo organizations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- VR13/VR14 multi-phase controller design Smart Power Stage /: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations