We're a VR/AR startup that is on the forefront of the next computing platform. At BDS, you will work with teams of visionaries, developers, and creators to assist BDS in ushering in a new era of unrivaled Unity XR experiences. You will work across many areas of marketing and play a big part in the success of our newest VR/AR application.
This is a telecommute position with no requirement to relocate to Portland, Oregon (collaboration is done online).
We are seeking Google Search Advertising specialist who is eager to learn and grow with our team and has a minimum of 3 years of experience of digital advertising experience.
If you do not currently meet the experience requirement but are still interested in being a part of the campaign we recommend applying for an internship position on our career page:
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new and exciting marketing team at a fast growing VR/AR company. If you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table that reflect your experience and personality, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Things You Will Work On:
- Using your experience to help us promote amazing products
- Plan and execute campaigns and special promotions.
- Creating and managing user acquisition campaigns on different channels
- Analyze new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities
- Monitors PPC account activity daily (budget caps, impression share, quality score) to provide insight on creative copy improvements and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Collect and analyzes data. Prepare reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Investigate & provides input for new and existing marketing methods, consumer insights, advertising channels, and results.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of pay-per-click (PPC) strategies and tactics along with being involved in all aspects of SEO.
- Responsible for performing analysis of market opportunities, marketing, and analysis/optimization of the organization's services and/or products which may include consumer & market insights, advertising, analytics and digital marketing.
Who You Are:
- You possess strong analytical and quantitative skills with knowledge of website analysis programs such as Google Analytics
- You’re a data-driven decision maker
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO/PPC management with demonstrable ranking/ROI success
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR 5 years related experience
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience managing and planning a marketing budget
- You have an entrepreneurial initiative and strong problem solving capacity
- You try new things, adapt quickly and invest when results are promising
- You are able to work independently in an unstructured, rapidly changing environment
- You are interested in the gaming industry and virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality
- You are an excellent communicator
Tell Us if You:
- Have gaming industry experience
- Have held a role as a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst on a game studio’s digital marketing team
- Have game development experience in XR
- Have experience with writing ad copy
- Have been in sales, communications specialist, advertising agency, vc funding, writing
- Have experience with MailChimp, HubSpot, Twitter Advertising, Facebook Ads, Wordpresss, Bing Ads
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, or Mathematics
- Volunteer for a cause that is important to you
Ready To Join?
Join our team of XR leaders paving the way for future entertainment and ground-breaking technology advancements.
We look forward to learning more about you!
Note - We typically reply quickly. If you haven't received an email within a day or two we recommend checking your All Mail and Spam folders for the message.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time