Product Development Engineer
*Local applicants only please
Brydge is an emerging leader in premium and innovative consumer electronic devices. Having experienced rapid growth and recognized on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2017 and 2018, we are seeking a Product Development Engineer to join our growing team.
This role will report directly to the Head of Product Development, and will be responsible to collaborative with the Product Development team on the Design and Development of new and existing products. The right candidate must have a background in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or product design, and have at least 2 years experience within the consumer electronics space. Candidates must be detail driven and able to work in a fast pace environment, working on multiple projects at once.
- Collaborate with the Product Development Team to define and oversee the design and execution of new products.
- Manage new product timelines during concept, design, development builds, through to mass production.
- Create and review product requirement documents, specifications, and schedules.
- Interface with all other departments (sales, customer support, operations).
- Work directly with Contract Manufacturing Partners to ensure the successful development of new products.
- Create and revise 3D CAD models and 2D drawings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the engineering position/industry.
- Minimum 2 year of Product or Project Management experience working in the consumer electronics space.
- Ability to read and review engineering drawings, BOMs, and all other engineering documentation.
- Experience in 3D parametric CAD modeling (SOLIDWORKS preferred).
- Strong analytical skills, decision making skills, and ability to perform with minimal supervision and direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills.
- Experience with working with international manufactures in China.
- International Travel = 10 to 20%
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19