Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Overview of position:
Change Healthcare is seeking a junior Software Development Engineer in Test, working remotely from anywhere in the US, to assist the Quality Engineering Team.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Executes semi-routine software engineering and technical assignments that involve general analysis, programming, evaluation and white box testing. Analyze code changes to developing test strategy
- Develops or participates in the development of software engineering / technical solutions that meet established product specifications and functionality
- Decisions and actions may influence the work of other team members and a few processes or a few customer outcomes
- Designs, codes, unit tests, white box tests, and debugs software; writes or participates in code documentation
- Participates in a few assigned tasks comprising software test engineering for projects from products / customer requirements to functional specifications to coding to unit testing and debugging to software acceptance and release
- May collaborate with development in the design of products to ensure instrumentations are in place allowing to automate the testing and, more in general, to analyze the testability of the software.
- Through participation in the completion of assigned aspects of projects, supports the achievement of assigned projects of the Engineering department and adheres to software engineering standards
What are the requirements needed for this position?
1+ years of professional experience in software engineering, preferably with a customer focus.
Experience working with Vra vRealize Automation Framework 8.x
Experience working with PowerShell preferred
Experience with Regulatory/Compliance requirements as relates to software development, TCP/IP, operating systems.
Software applications security
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent preferred.
Experience with White box testing
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to perform detail oriented work
SQL, Oracle, data warehousing- OBIEE
Project management awareness and time management skills
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents:
By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.