Our client in the professional services industry is looking for a Senior PEGA contract developer to work on a US based client financial client. The client is moving from a Java based stack to PEGA and then to Azure cloud.
- Develop new custom applications, enhancements to existing applications, and system integration services
- Assist in the planning and estimation of deliverables
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities with the team members
- Work in a agile environment
- Support the team in troubleshooting technical issues
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in Pega 7.x, Pega 8.x
- Experience in object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers.
- Certifications Required: PEGA CSSA, PEGA CSA
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in the build and deployment of Pega applications to the Cloud (Azure)
- PEGA LSA Certification
By responding with your information to this message, you are giving TradeStream Tech permission to represent you EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE POSITION INDICATED to our client, but you will be contacted directly to be made aware of the end-client and to gain your permission to proceed with resume submission.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract