Bring your service-oriented attitude, desire to solve problems with facts and data, and out-of-the-box ideas to an expanding Managed Service provider that is looking for explosive business growth.
We are seeking Network Systems Engineers to join our Operations Team. You will be greeted Day 1 with a job-specific training program designed to prepare you to manage and maintain our client’s networks with support from a team that has amassed over 70 years combined experience in the IT Services industry.
After completing training, you will spend your days resolving client service requests processed through our ticket queue, and ensuring all client networks are meeting our clients’ needs in every aspect.
We are Valley Expetec, a growing Visalia, CA based IT Management Company established in 1994. We offer a highly competitive compensation program with income commensurate with experience. In addition, our benefit packages includes health insurance plans, 401K Retirement Plan, Corporate Wellness Programs, and Team Lunch every Friday.
What Makes for a Great Candidate?
- A+, NET+, Security+ Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- 2+ year experience in computer network management
- Strong computer skills and intermediate knowledge in routers, layer 2/3 switches, and other networking devices
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications (Exchange 2007+, Windows 7, Server 2008+)
- People-oriented, team player that mixes well with colleagues and clients
- Consistent and steady work ethic
- Ability to reconcile fact from emotion and make decisions accordingly
Why this is a Great Opportunity:
- A focus on industry specific training that will ensure continued technical growth from Day 1
- Leading edge service coordination and automation that will give you the tools you need
- Documented SOPs so that you don’t have to spend your time reinventing the wheel or figure out things should be done
- Established Sales and Marketing Team creating and closing opportunities, so that you can focus on your job – Servicing our Existing Clients
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you have interest in this position, please forward your resume ASAP!
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules