M&M Certified Welding Co. is a locally owned and family operated custom fabrication and welding shop that has been in business for over 30 years in the Macedonia area. Our projects range from large structural steel packages to small landscape trailer repair or anything else involving metal. We specialize in GMAW, SMAW and GTAW welding processes for steel, stainless and aluminum.
M&M is currently looking to fill an Project Engineer position. This position will require the right individual who is presentable/ personal , has an extreme attention to detail and the ability to where many different hats. Engineering background or 4 year degree is a plus but not required. Applicant must possess or is willing to gain experience in the following:
- Welding / Fabrication experience is a plus
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read and create shop drawings
- Microsoft office
- Strong communication / people skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced / ever changing environment
- Solid references
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Job processing
- Meeting with customer / vendors
- Field measuring
- Creating material order and cut lists
- Creating shop drawings
- Problem solving
- Answering and responding to phone calls and emails
- Dealing with walk-in customers during
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Also applicants must have a positive, personable attitude daily.
Salary is dependent upon experience. Full benefits, 401k and bonuses
If you feel you are a fit for M&M please send us your resume or come in and fill out an application
Visit our website at www.mmcertifiedwelding.com.
M&M Certified Welding Co.
556 Highland Rd
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: