Wireline Field Engineer- Open Hole/Cased Hole - Fort Myers, Florida
Youngquist Brothers, Inc. (YBI) in Fort Myers, Florida is the leader in Class 1 Deep Injection Well Drilling in Florida. YBI has been on the cutting edge of technology in the Injection Well Drilling industry for close to 40 years and is 100% vertically integrated to drill and complete our projects.
Youngquist Brothers Inc. is seeking a candidate as a WIRELINE/FIELD ENGINEER.
- The Geophysical Logging Division of Youngquist Brothers, Inc. provides Perforating, Open and Cased Hole Logging, and Borehole Imaging Services.
- We are looking for career minded individuals to join our dynamic team.
- We are looking for team members that are committed to providing the highest quality service.
- We will provide you with the highest quality tools to accomplish this goal.
- We are offering a very attractive compensation package with an opportunity that will value your skills and commitment.
- A potential candidate would have experience in the operation of the following tools/services: Warrior Logging System, Dual Induction /Gamma Ray/Sonic/Caliper/Bond logs as well as Acoustic and DHTV Borehole Imaging Tools.
- All applicants must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate will Plan and prepare for well site operations.
- Candidate will conduct Wireline well site operations according to the required specifications.
- Candidate Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
- Candidate fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services.
- Candidate informs customers of any unusual conditions noted at the well, maintains direct contact with customer's representatives throughout the logging or completion operation.
- Candidate promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Is available to perform duties on short notice, day or night, while on duty.
- Candidate perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Candidate must have a minimum of one year experience as Open Hole or Cased Hole Field Engineer or equivalent position with an outside company.
- Candidate must possess a valid Class A or Class B CDL License.
- Candidate must speak ENGLISH fluently.
- Candidate must be able to work long hours. (overtime pay over 40 hours per week)
- Candidate must be available to work any day of the week depending on job needs.
- Candidate must be able to travel overnight occasionally to job sites within the state of Florida
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, physics or mathematics (preferred) or high school graduate plus Company engineer training and 2 years' experience as Field Engineer (minimum)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Wireline Engineer: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative