Within the first 3 months of the role, you will be expected to:
- Deliver Improvement projects with positive gains
- Road maps set for assigned processes for improvement
- Familiarize with assigned processes and set schedule for improvement activities.
After 3 months, you will be expected to:
- Lead high impact Lean Six Sigma projects (DMAIC, DFSS, Kaizen, FMEA, etc.)
- Mentor Green Belts, lead and deploy different CI strategies across facilities.
- Manage a portfolio of improvement projects, including auditing of implemented projects to ensure that process improvements are sustained and benefits are realized.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics or Business (preferably in quantitative field. (BA/BS/MS) or equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. 5 + years in a quantitative role – Engineering, Process Re-engineering, Quality Assurance)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Quality Engineer, etc.
- Proficient in Lean Six Sigma tools, such statistics, SPC, hypothesis testing, regression, root cause analysis, etc.
- Experience with complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects (lean or six sigma experience highly valued) including process mapping and process redesign
- Strong process, manufacturing, or engineering background with an ability to understand work flow and throughput in the operation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced degree (technical MS or MBA).
- Previous SQL experience and large data sets.
- Strong process, manufacturing, or engineering background with an ability to understand work flow and throughput through the operation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including advanced functions such as importing & exporting data, pivot tables, and macros. Understanding of SQL queries, SharePoint, and Statistical packages (SAS, JMP).
- Demonstrated strong collaborative problem-solving skills evidenced by results in past positions.
- Articulate and able to communicate with employees at all levels across the organization, from front-line associates to executives through white papers as well as verbal communication.
- Adaptable to various situation’s and business processes to add value cross functionally.
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Courageous and willing to stand up for their ideas within appropriate guidelines.
- Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers to a team’s success.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience, including managing a project portfolio, driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions.
Job Type: Temporary
- Yellow Belt Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Green Belt Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Green Belt and Black Belt Mentoring: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kaizen event facilitator: 2 years (Preferred)
- of Lean Six Sigma tools, such statistics, hypothesis testing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)
- Where did you obtain your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from