Businesses Pratt & Whitney
Job ID 01452673
Most Recent Date Posted 05/22/2021
City East Hartford
Country United States
United States of America
East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
You will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
- Leading teams to investigate the root cause of customer escapes and non-conformances and determine appropriate corrective/preventive actions.
- Review and approve First Article inspections.
- Perform product, process and work instruction audits.
- Interface with various Engineering groups and Customer Support to resolve technical/quality issues related to engine manual repairs and other approved technical data.
- Lead and participate in various teams in support of the unit’s CORE / six sigma goals.
- Review and implement various regulatory requirement changes.
- Provide technical guidance and training to OEM Parts Inspectors.
- Assist with Escape investigations within Business Units.
- Actively participate on plantwide team.
- Be a team player and willing to support all areas as needed
we are hiring qualified candidates at multiple levels. If you are an experienced professional, please apply to this req also and we will consider you for current job opportunities at different levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have ability to obtain, organize and analyze quality data.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms