Position is to support an architecture framework for Defense Acquisition Visibility Environment Capability.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts for application products.
- Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software applications.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- A Master's degree or relevant professional certification can be substituted for two years of experience.
- Application Developers/Testers must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must have at least two years of technical testing experience.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major development/testing assignments in accordance with requirements.
- Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
- More than five years of relevant experience.
- Developers requiring Common Access Cards should possess, but must at a minimum have the ability to quickly obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- “Quickly obtain” is defined a person who has previously held a DoD clearance that has lapsed, a person with an active secret or higher clearance from a non-DoD US Government Agency, or a person with an adjudicated NAC, NACI, ANACI, or NACLC background check for public trust positions.