MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the review and approval of engineering packets for new orders as part of cross functional review.
- Develop Process Control Plans and PFMEA’s, as required.
- Interact with external customers and suppliers regarding product nonconformances, conduct failure analysis, when required.
- Initiate internal and external Corrective Actions (CAR’s / SCAR’s), when needed.
- Responsible for supervising incoming & first article inspection areas, and for the generation of customer PPAP reports.
- Responsible for determining sampling plans, forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability trend data.
- Responsible for maintaining Calibration program, for ensuring tooling and equipment is scheduled for calibration at defined intervals, and for the maintenance of calibration records.
- Manage Quality and Inspection Team to meet customer expectations.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a four-year college or university or experience requirement listed below.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Strong team player.
- FMEA, six sigma, lean manufacturing techniques, & continuous improvement.
- Three to five years of quality experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, or Education Requirement listed above.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or AS9100.
- Experienced in leading a team to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present information to management team and employees in a broad audience.
- Highly organized and consistent, with knowledge of Microsoft Office office.
- Effective, independent work style. Proactive behavior with high resiliency.
- Ability to quickly analyze data and ability to drive concept to deliverables.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Quality Engineer: 4 years (Required)